Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where is an interesting place to buy food? I will tell what makes it interesting to me.

Where is an interesting place to buy food? I will tell what makes it interesting to me.


In Carbondale, I usually go to the international Grocery Market, due to the fact that I’m an international student. In there is lots of Asian food, including Korean stuff. Such as, Ra Myeoun, Rice, Kim Chi and To Fu. American grocery markets, like Schucks and Wal-mart, have basic food like vegetables, meat and fruits, even though they have food; I’m Korean so I need more of a selection of oriental food. This is the reason why I usually go to this mart. And when I cook Korean food, I need various spices, but Wal-mart, gives me nothing for to use to cook. Although Schnucks does not sell stuff that helps me to cook, I go there because it is near my house

No comments: